8:08 AM

Etsy Items of the Week

Welcome to the newest feature on our blog: Etsy Items of the Week. Every week we will post my homage to the items and shops we just love on etsy. We will be features a large range of items from cards to jewelry to home decor items and everything in between. So check back every week for the new must have item.

Without further adieu let me present the first Esty Items of the week.

Lemon Drop Studio has some of the coolest things in her shop. I love them all but I think the must have items are her Skull cards and tags, perfect for Halloween, birthdays or anytime!

These skull cards are terrific, who wouldn't want to get one (or maybe all three) of these amazing cards. I like them so much, but I couldn't decide which color I liked the most so I'm featuring all of them.

Fancy Skull: a Halloween Card



Very Sweet, A little Scary: Skull Card



Sweet Like Candy Skull Card: For Any Occasion




Aren't they great?

The only thing better might be these great Skull Tags. These would be great for Halloween gift bags, or tags for Birthday party favors. I know you will love them as much as I do.

Skull and Crossbones Tags




Skull and Crossbones Tags with Stripes



Thanks for looking at my etsy items of the day. Please check out Lemon Drop Studio. There are many great items at this store and new items are added all the time!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Amie and Rhonda... thank you so much for featuring lemon drop studio as your first Etsy Item of the Week. I really appreciate it and am very thankful. I hope your etsy shop is doing well and keeping you both busy and happy!

Shauna

♥Jennette♥ said...

I love these and love that shop!