8:44 AM

Etsy Shop of the Day ... Cara's Scrap and Stamp Art

Welcome to a new edition of Etsy store of the week. I know it has been a while since I have done a new one, so i hope this one makes it worth the wait.

Caras Scraps and Stamp Art is a great store with some of the most amazing cards and paper crafts. She has way more great things then I can show you, so head on over there and check her out.

So on to a few of my favorite items:


This is a great sock monkey gift card holder. The holidays are getting closer and everyone loves a gift card but there is never a cute way to present them, well here is one. Plus who doesn't love a sock monkey, I know I do.

Set of 3 Sock Money Gift Card Holder





This set of cards of snowflake holiday cards are great. I the snowflake and the embossing are amazing. I love the filigree on the center of the snowflakes. This would be a great set of cards to send or add to a gift.

Elegant Snowflake Set of 4 cards







This third item is a great exploding birthday card. It is a very unique card, but it is also very pretty! It is perfect for that person who loves fashion or purses!

Horizontal Wishes Purse Birthday Card






The last item I'm going to highlight is this great set of snowflake Holiday cards (I sense a theme). I just love the colors, the snowflakes and the swirls.

Felt Flurries Set of 5 Winter Greeting Cards

0 comments: