9:11 AM

Whats New at A and R Design Studio

Jut a mere month ago I said that I was hoping to update this blog more, and it seems that I'm not off to a good start. I will work to harder to keep you all updated on what is happening with the store.

I made a custom Christmas album, which took much more time than I thought it would, but it turned out great. Again I forgot to take pictures.

Right now I am working on two projects a custom order of some Valentines day cards for a co-worker and designing a stamp for the backs of all of our items. Both will be done this weekend! The stamp is proving to be more fun than I thought it would be.

Amie has been making some terrific bookmarks. (For you Twilight Fans she makes some great Twilight themed ones). They will be in the store soon, as soon as she unpacks from her recent move. We hope to have them in the store very soon and there will be a blog post about them!

Come back soon, I;m sure we will have some new and exciting items coming up!

0 comments: